Combine IRA Tax Advantages with BlueSpruce Holdings Investing Opportunities
BlueSpruce has bought, managed, improved and sold dozens of properties, providing families with comfortable homes of their own, often for the first time.
We believe that success in real estate is not about the property. It’s about the people. We strive to always act with integrity and professionalism, and we like making friends along the way.
We also believe in running our business like a tech startup. That means all of us work purely for equity — no salaries here — and that we only get paid after our investors get paid.
Get Started Today!
Open & Fund Your IRA
Open an IRA account with New Direction Trust Company. If you have a 401(k) with a previous employer or an existing IRA, you can transfer or rollover your funds without paying taxes or penalties. It is that simple.
Decide on your IRA's Investment with BlueSpruce Holdings
You return documentation to New Direction Trust Company in order to make investment with BlueSpruce Holdings.
Your IRA funds that Investment
At your direction, New Direction Trust Company sends funds from your IRA to BlueSpruce Holdings's offering and holds the investment on behalf of your account.
Private Equity Investing Guide
- Learn the secret to private equity investing with tax advantages
- Surprising account types that can be self-directed to buy private equity
- 5 most valuable investment tips for self-directed IRAs
- Straight talk about the types of private equity from your IRA can buy
- 4 powerful strategies for IRAs that have a small cash balance
- Use IRS rules to limit the taxes you pay
- Free your retirement account from Wall Street volatility
- Learn little-known distribution strategies and considerations, and more!
Most people simply don’t know that this investment is allowable with your IRA. Download our free guide and get the facts.